Finest Sound Developed by Musicians and Travelers.
Headphones are essential tools for mobile producers and musicians who require unparalleled performance delivered reliably, night in and night out.
Crossfade LP2 have been designed to deliver professional sound yet withstand even the rigorous needs of globetrotting travelers.
1) 50mm Dual-Diaphragm Drivers — Inner & outer rings deliver vibrant bass, vivid mids & vivacious highs without overlap.
Passive Noise Isolation — cuts out noise.
2) No Batteries or Processing — Powerful clarity without two extra digital-to-analog conversions - toxins that pollute your music.
3) Obsessive Quality Control — <2dB variance for strict sound consistency compared to most brands.
1) 4+ Years of Ergonomic R&D —Resulted in an ergonomic headband and hexagon shape that minimizes the force on your head and ears.
2) Supple BLISS Memory Foam Cushions — Naturally forms to your ears to provide ergonomic comfort and noise isolation.
3) Form-Fitting Case — Store your headphones and gear in the included hard-shell case.
4) Exoskeleton V-STRAP — Organize included cables and 1/4" adapter via the V-STRAP system inside the exoskeleton case, with extra room left over for your USB Flash Drive & Faders earplugs.
Tested for durability using military-level MIL-STD-810 quality standards.
1) Ultra-reinforced Cable — 1+ million bends for cables & 45 degree strain relief (100x industry standard).
2) Concrete Drop — up to 60 drops from 1.5m onto concrete.
3) SteelFlex Headband — up to 10 flat bends.
4) Environmental Weather — survives severe high/low temperatures, humidity, salt spray & UV rays.